If you have ever wondered what spurs on a photographer’s passion, you are about to find out. Below are just some of the many reasons your photographer wouldn’t change their job for anything in the world.
1. Photography changes how you see things. You notice colors, textures, flowers, trees, people, shapes and light in a way most people never see them.
2. You pay more attention to the beauty around you. Even the most mundane object can become beautiful when you photograph it in a creative way. Many photographers love their job because they develop a fascination with the world around them by viewing it through new eyes
3. It's an amazing creative outlet. You get the chance to put a little bit of who you are into each photo that you take. Anyone can click a camera's buttons but not everyone can truly make a photo come to life
4. It's a challenge. Creating amazing photos that capture the magic of everyday life doesn’t come without hard work, dedication and imagination. There is always something new to explore and a new way to take the same photos. It’s a job that never gets boring
5. You get to meet new people all the time. A photographer works with people from all walks of life. Getting to know someone new is a part of the process of bringing someone’s personality through in a photo. It also makes the job a lot more fun!
6. The flexibility is great. Being a full time photographer means you get to work your own hours. This doesn’t mean it’s a laid back profession though. A photographer is always aiming to perfect their craft, taking on new challenges and helping their clients achieve the perfect pictures.
When you decide to pay for a professional photo session, know that you are hiring an individual who is passionate about what they do and is willing to go the extra mile to help you create beautiful photos that you can treasure forever.
As a newborn its important to me to include mom. Often times, right after moms have their baby they may not be getting any sleep, or feel up to taking pictures. However, it is so important to document this moment in time. Mom and her baby, just starting out on their journey together. I imagine, one day mom looking up at a canvas or holding her album with her now three year old in her lap and both admiring their first start together. What an amazing story to share, and we feel honored to help document this moment! So to all our soon to be moms, let us share help tell your story because your baby will only see just how beautiful you are to them! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org today to schedule your consultation!
Working with Newborn baby Maycee, was a blast. We are over the moon with these colors and this sweet little ones face! What more could you ask for! Can't wait to work with this wonderful family again, congrats on your new baby girl!
Where stories are told