If you are expecting your first child, or 100th child for that matter..... Well, it can be very overwhelming. Exciting and nerve wracking. Well we are here to share 3 mom tips from our moms at PBED!
1. DON'T STRESS- ....And I repeat don't stress! Stress is hard on you and the baby, it will just cause more problems. We have a tendency to to stress about the little things! You will be a great mom. The fact that you are even reading this shows you want to be the best mom you can. The truth is you will never knew everything about becoming a mom. Our Secret is, it's trial and error lol! So take a breath, you be great!
2. DON'T SERACH ANYTHING- This one is so important, don't turn to the internet for every little thing. That goes back to number one of not stressing. This will cause you to be so stressed. As mom always says, just because it's on the internet doesn't mean it's true. So stay off the medical research and leave that to you OB!
3. ENJOY YOUR JOURNEY- No matter what number pregnancy this is for you, enjoy it! 40 weeks may seem like a long time but the fact is, it will be over before you know it! You will be holding your sweet little one in no time! So take it in! Stop and smell the donuts and embrace this time.
We hope you enjoy this tips, and find them useful. We invite you to check out the Sweet Jackson family below in Rockwall Texas! They are expecting there first baby! Congrats Jacksons! We hope you guys are enjoying the journey as well!
We invite you to embrace and document your journey! Click on the link below for more information on a session with us!
Congratulations on your new baby girl or boy! Having a baby can be filled with a lot of emotions! We are here to help. Here are a couple of pro tips for expecting our moms in Rockwall Texas
1. GRACE- Give yourself and others around you grace. After all you and everyone else are still learning! This all new, and that's ok. You will be in a pro in no time!
2. SLEEP- Take the sleep. Everyone says take the help. Well, we are taking it a step further and say TAKE THE SLEEP! In the hospital, take the sleep when you have help from the nurses. Take the sleep when you are home and your love ones offer to help. TAKE THE SLEEP! You have to remember to take care of you, so you can take care of your new little one!
3. PICTURES- Not only is hiring a newborn photographer very important but also take photos with your phone. Take in each moment. Your sweet Little One will only be small for so long. Document each moment!
We are so glad you read our blog today, for more information on document your family legacy, we invite you to contact us today!
If you are expecting a new bundle of joy and are looking for pro tips, look no further. We are here to help. We have come up with 3 pro tips that we feel are the top tips for preparing for your maternity session.
1. Timing- Timing is very important when you are pregnant. Forty weeks may seem like a long time but they will come and go before you know it. So we encourage you to plan for both newborn and maternity sessions early. We are often asked what are the best times to schedule maternity pictures. We feel its best to schedule them at 27-31 weeks. The goal is to make sure you are still looking and feeling as best as possible. After 31 weeks, it may be harder to with stand the photo session or want to get ready for pictures lol! We also had some that have complications after this point, so its best to set the timing around these weeks to ensure the best outcome!
2. Location & Attire- There are so many different styles and looks to choose from when it comes to maternity sessions. The best idea when choosing colors and locations is to pick around the style of your home. Make sure your selections can be displayed nicely in your home and they will be timeless for years to come! Also some photographers offer dresses and help designing your sessions. So be sure to get with your photographer!
3. Choose a Professional- I can not stress enough how important it is to choose professionals during this time. Expecting this particular child is once in a life time and it's important to document it for your legacy. Your bundle will be born before you know it and you can never have this time back. A professional photographer with experience will be able to help you make sure your pictures are not only document but become a piece of art for your family for years to come. They will be able to pose, design and so much more to make your session come to life. When you decide to choose a professional, you are choosing to make an investment in your family's history for years to come.
We are glad we are able to share these pro tips with you in Rockwall Texas! Please feel free to comment below with any questions or for booking information click the inquire button below! Thank you!
Are you lacking or in need of a professional headshot? Let us help you take your headshot and company to the next level! Here are three tips when preparing for a professional headshot from us in Rockwall Texas!
1. Brand yourself- Make sure while preparing for your headshots, that you take your brand into consideration. Try to incorporate the why and colors of your company into your headshot. Remember the entire reason for the headshot is to represent you or your company. You are selling you and your why with this professional headshot.
2. Grooming- Let's talk grooming. If you are guy make sure you schedule an appointment with your hair dresser prior to your appointment. You want to look your best. Ladies, to take your headshot to the next level, hair and make up can really tie it up! Feel free to schedule your appointment with a local hairstyles and or make up artist prior to your appointment. Not stressing out over this will make this help you come in feeling refreshed for your photos.
3. HIRE PROFESSIONAL - In the world of cameras right at our finger tips, we often think we can do everything ourself. The truth is, we need professionals! A Professional photographer will be able to pose you, help bring your brand together, use correct lighting and so much more. They are worth every penny! If you want to take your business to the next level, it is really important that you investment in your self! That is exactly what a professional headshot is!
We hope this tips help! We invite you to check out our headshot page. We are located in Rockwall Texas! Feel free to click on the button below. Also if you have more tips or questions please feel free to click below!
Working with this sweet little newborn baby pearl was our pleasure in Rockwall, Texas. We love providing a custom newborn experience while documenting this special moment in time. We just want to say thank you to the countless families we have photographed over the years and we look forward to each new family we will have the honor of working with! We invite you to contact us today for your custom newborn photography session!
This beautiful glowing Mom to be is just stunning and a joy to work with in Rockwall, Texas. This elegant blue maternity dress is the perfect way to capture this memory of her baby boy bump! We can not wait to meet the little guy and welcome him into the world!
Where stories are told